Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hi my dearest followers! A quick word.

Hi beautiful people of Planet Earth.

You already know me from my website www.beyondmycomfortzone.com.
As you already know, I haven't updated my website very frequently mostly due to problems via de webhosting.
So I've decided to quit the entire website and just make a simple blog via blogger.
I'm not here to make money of my blog anyway, so why keep paying for a domain when you can't even use it properly.

From now on you will be updated here, it works better and it's more than enough for me.
My website will be down in a month from now, so then this blog will be the only one left online.
I'm going to put all the content from the website here on this blog, so you don't have to miss out on anything that was already written by me.

I will also include the link to my other blog I wrote when I was in Australia:
http://ephidownunder.blogspot.com/

So, nothing has changed, except the address!

My new trip is coming up fast now, I will arrive in Tbilisi, Georgia on the 4th of march. From there I will travel to neighbouring countries as well as all of Georgia itself.

Stay tuned and see you all soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment